Our day started off with our trip to Maassluis to the headquarters of
Lely robotics. I was excited with the trip as we had seen the robotics at many of the dairies we toured use them and it would be a dream to have.
 |
| The newest milking machine robotic the A5 |
 |
| I could get used to this! Every place we went served coffee! |
 |
| Stroopwafels too!! Yes please! |
 |
| We got to wear these fancy duck shoes...seemed more of a safety risk than anything. |
 |
| Since Cameras were banned from the factory, this was all I got...whoops. |
 |
| Our fabulous group and our goody bags!! |
More great group photo ops!! LOL!
 |
| The most interesting part was looking at all the greenhouse flowers. I had no idea so many of the greenhouses existed in this region. |
 |
| The Horti Center was a facility for educating all people on the cutting edge new ideas and training for the future of green houses. |
After our day of tours we were given the evening on our own. We went to a cute little restaurant. It was a nice and needed down time to be with just the two of us after spending 6 days straight with the group at every moment. It really made it hard to unwind each day as the energy from the group was always present. This was a great evening in the little square in Gouda.
No comments:
Post a Comment